Puffy Eggs Mexicali
prep. time 10 min.
cook time 32 min.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Whisk eggs and sour cream in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Spray 3-quart (3L) baking dish with cooking spray. Pour in egg mixture. Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven until almost set, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool slightly while cooking meat.
- Cook ground turkey, onion and mushrooms in large skillet, stirring frequently, until turkey is no longer pink. Drain excess liquid. Set aside.
- Spoon 1/2 cup (125 mL) salsa over egg mixture. Top with turkey mixture, then green beans and cheese. Bake until bubbly, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drizzle remaining salsa over top. Serve each portion over lettuce, if desired.